Benllech Holiday Accommodation
Contact us and discover Anglesey the Coastal way
BENLLECH and also covering MOELFRE, MARIANGLAS, BRYNTEG, PENTRAETH AND RED WHARF BAY...................
Each of the Coastal properties have the following as standard: Central heating, TV, DVD/Video, music system, radio, hair dryer, supply of linen and towels, tea towels, oven cloth, dish cloth, kitchen roll, bin bags, washing machine/tumble dryer and a fantastic location.
In the interest of all our guests, all properties are strictly non smoking other than the log fires.
All Coastal properties are available throughout the year and are available for both long and short breaks.
If you came across the Menai or old bridge onto the island you will have passed a sign welcoming you to Mon Mam Cymru literally to Anglesey- Mother of Wales. A generation ago Anglesey was that - as a rich farming community her produce could feed the population of Wales as a mother feeds her children. Our farmers are still here but Angleseys evolution means it is now an expanding and popular holiday destination with a huge range of accommodation , places to visit and things to do.
, Through these pages Anglesey Visitor hopes to feed you all Anglesey has to offer. Whether you need peace, action, sport, food, entertainment, shopping its all here.
1. Explore its history - Anglesey has been inhabited since 1000 years BC and has a rich cultural, celtic and christian heritage. Monuments, castles and places of interest abound.
2. See the beauty of its coastline, its mountain views and inland greenery providing places for any activity, sport or relaxation.
3. View the modern world from wind farms to nuclear power and much in between.
4. Tire the children out on one of the beaches or visit one of the huge variety of family attractions - farms, fun houses or sport centres.
5. Enjoy - last but by no means least eat at our local venues and pubs, restaurants and hotels - there is something for everyone.
Anglesey - you choose!
BEACHES BENLLECH BEACH
Anglesey is surrounded by beaches! Everyone has their favourite beaches for -
b) bird watching
d) peace or solitude
You will find yours - the following beaches are in this area:
1. Moelfre a shingle beach in a pretty town with a harbour and all facilities. Very sheltered. There has been a life boat station here for many years.
2. Traeth Lligwy, Dulas long sandy beach with some shelter. There is a cafe, shop, toilets and parking. The nearby ancient monument is worth a visit on the way.
3. Benllech a family favourite. A long and sandy beach, safe with endless facilities and even donkeys in the summer.
4. Red Wharf Bay has two beaches one reached through the Caravan Park, the main one is sandy, with channels and inlets. It is sheltered by hills and has a great pub and restaurant.
5.. Llanddona seems endless so a beach for games as it never seems full. It extends to Red Wharf bay. There is sand and shingle, rocks and a shop and toilets.
Remember if you can't find what you're looking for contact us on 01248 430190 or email: Click to email or visit
North Wales Weather
Getting to North Wales
North Wales Holiday Cottages
Late deals and special offers
Walking breaks in Wales
Fishing holidays in Wales
Snowdonia Tourism Information
Anglesey Tourism Information
Anglesey is a place for all seasons
Benllech Holiday Accommodation Statistics: 8 click throughs, 418 views since start of 2017
Benllech Holiday Accommodation Details
Self Catering: Plas Lon Las Brynsiencyn
- 2 night breaks available for £196
- Dog friendly accommodation available
- Weekly rates from £278
- Accomodation available all the year round
Grading and Awards
News & Special Offers
For all Coastal Holidays late deals see http://www.coastalholidays.net/special-offers-last-minute-deals/
For accommodation to suit your needs in this area Contact the Coastal team at
Benllech Holiday Rental Accommodation
or telephone 01248 715 390